Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello bitches.



Uhm, hi? :)
The name's Sheila, an Indonesian girl living in a city named Surabaya, where it's less fashionable but it also has less traffic jam. A dog-person, a petrol head, a die-hard Linkin Park fan, a chocolate addict, a simple minded girl who always tries (& manages) to just pop in the crowd. Why blend in, right?


Freaks & Flamingos, seriously?
Why Freaks & Flamingos? I named it that way because the word 'freak' is probably the word I say the most, and I love flamingos, they're uber cute & I'd like to keep one, LOL. The blog will contain stuffs like texts & images (like duh), fashion, daily rambles, dogs (yes, dogs), music, anything I have in mind or want to share.


What i love?
Linkin Park. Big Bang. Chocolate. Boots. Blazers. Anything that shines/blings. Dogs. Piercings. Tattoos. Sunbathing. Learning lew languages. Having fun. Ryan Reynolds


Rules & regulations, i suppose?
1. Since the blog's mine, I get to post whatever I want to post. It might be long, might be short, might be confusing, might be insulting. Don't like what you see? Get lost.
2. Fashion won't be the only thing you'll see here, so beware.
3. Don't be rude please. Your momma taught you to be nice, right?
4. All images from my personal life (me or my family & friends) are all mine, do not take it out without permission.
5. Enjoy your visit peeps! :)


Be friends & get in touch? :3
kokblekok@gmail.com

 

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love Ryan Reynolds and flamingos? I hope you get the follower bit up soon as I like your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete